Terms & conditions
General conditions of sale for company Pego model, Goran Brumen s.p. (hereinafter referred to as “Provider”) have been prepared in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot-UPB2), based on recommendations of GZS and international codes for e-commerce.
General terms and conditions concerning the operation, user rights and business relationship between provider and customer.
Accessibility Information (summary of legislation)
The provides is committed to customer that he will always provide the buyer the following information:
- the identity of the company (name and place of business, register number)
- contact information, allowing the user quick and efficient communication (e-mail, phone)
- the essential characteristics of the goods or services
- the availability of products (each product or service that is offered on the site should be available within a reasonable period of time)
- the terms of delivery of products (manner, place and time of delivery)
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously defined and it must be shown that they contain taxes and transport costs,
- the method of payment and delivery
- the validity of the offer,
- the period within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and conditions for withdrawal; moreover, about whether and how much the buyer to return the item,
- an explanation of the appeal process, including full information on the contact person or department for contacts with customers.
The items offered are usually not on stock and they are ordered periodically to the manufacturer. Prices are updated constantly based on manufacturers prices. Prices are final and because the company is not subject to VAT, the VAT is paid when ordering items from the manufacturer.
Prices for etched parts are custom-made and at the request from the buyer. Due to the nature of this business the buyer can get only estimate on prices when ordering and the final prices before the final delivery.
Prices for services are subject to the negotiate between the provider and the client.
Ordering and prices
Product orders are accepted exclusively by electronic means (e-mail). The purchase contract between the provider and the customer is also concluded at a time when the customer sends the first e-mail about the confirmation of his order. From that moment all prices and other terms are fixed and apply to both the provider and the customer. The contract will be paid after the provider informs the customer that orders have been delivered from the manufacturer to the provider. The customer can withdraw at any time from order to the payment of the ordered products. For orders of bigger value (more than 200 EUR) and/or models that are not interesting for usual market for provider, the provider may ask for small non-returnable prepayment (15% of value).
When ordering custom etched accessories the provider and the customer will separately agree on the details of the product. With this service the provider expects from the buyer to deliver as much as possible and the best possible documentation (photos, drawings, sketches with dimensions etc.).
For the details of other services the provider and the client shall make special agreement for each service separately.
Since the products are generally not on stock and is difficult to predict the delivery dates. They depend on several factors, including the amount of all other provider’s orders at the manufacturer, availability of items from manufacturers etc.
When the products are available, the provider shall notify the buyer about the availability of the ordered items. Products shall be sent no later than 2 working days if the subscriber wants to take products using the ransom service by the Post of Slovenia (available only in few countries in EU). If the ordered items shall be paid using the wire transfer to the provider’s bank account or PayPal, the provider will ship ordered items in 2 working days after receiving the payment. The ordered products are sent using the services of Slovenian Post.
If the ordered products are not paid by the customer in the 3 months time after the notice of availability at the provider, the ordered models shall be available to free market and thus available under the menu “Models on stock”.
The provider offers the following methods of payment:
- Cash on delivery at the offices of the Post of Slovenia,
- with payment on our bank account (wire transfer),
- using Paypal (the contract amount will be increased by fees charged by PayPal)
- with cash by the personal collection (only by arrangement)
Apart from the cash payment (personal collection) the invoices are issued electronically and sent to the customer by e-mail. For orders in Slovenia shipping and handling fees are included in the price for orders above 100 EUR. For orders in EU countries shipping and handling fees are included in the price for orders above 200 EUR. Postage and packaging are dependent on the weight of the ordered products and shall be communicated to the customer separately.
The notification procedure of purchase
All orders are processed manually. Thus the customer when ordering products receive several e-mails at least:
- when receiving the order (confirmation e-mail)
- upon receiving the ordered products; then the provider and the customer shall agree on the delivery and payment
The right to withdraw from a consumer contract
- For contracts concluded at a distance, the consumer has right to withdraw from the contract in 14 days without having to state a reason for its decision.
- The consumer must return the ordered goods to the provider within 14 days after the notification of the cancellation of the contract. The consumer must return the goods to the provider at his own expense, they must be in their original and undamaged packaging. The only cost incurred by the consumer in relation to the cancellation of the contract is the direct cost of returning the goods.
- Ordered items must be returned to the provider undamaged and in the same amount, unless the item is destroyed, damaged, lost, or its quantity is reduced, without the fault of the consumer.
- The consumer upon the return of the goods must send the invoice for the goods, personal information and bank account to which it wishes to receive the returned payment. Refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of the notification of withdrawal.
Liability for defects
Products are inspected by the provider prior to the delivery to the customer but there is a chance that items may have clerical errors. Provider is liable for defects that the product had when the risk has been passed to the buyer, irrespective of whether it has been known or not. The seller is also responsible for those factual defects which appear after the risk passed to the buyer, if the result of the cause, which already existed before. Slight clerical error is ignored.
Protection of personal data
Data supplied by the customer to the provider will be used solely for internal use and will not be disclosed to any third person or another company, except with the consent of the customer. E-mail addresses will not be used to send “spam” but only to receive notifications of updates and in agreement with the customer. Customer may at any time request to unsubscribe to notifications of updates.