Hungarian manufacturer AlbertModell announced today new H0 models of tank cars together with two cars for transporting cement. In this batch there are cars from Czech republic, Slovak republic together with a car from the former Yugoslavia, Serbia, Montenegro and as set of two cars from Slovenia. The announced cars are as follows:
- AM737001 – MÁV Uahs, ep. VI
- AM785010 – SK-CARGO Zas, ep. VI
- AM788011 – CZ-CDCR Zaes, ep. VI
- AM788012 – CZ-VADS Zaes ep. VI
- AM962001 – ŽSR Ua-x, ep. V
- AM748003 – JŽ Uahrrs-z Feršped, ep. IVb
- AM788013 – SRB-ŽS Zaes-z (Serbian state railways), ep. VI
- AM788014 – CG-MC Zaes-z (Montenegro state railways), ep. VI
- AM700003 – set SŽ Zaes-z PETROL (Slovenian state railways), ep. V (cars 788015 and 788016)
And below are two hungarian private cars (Pultrans) for transporting cement which are often seen in Slovenia and travel on route Slovenia – Romania.
- AM 932005 H-PULT Uacs, ep. VI
- AM 932006 H-PULT Uacs, second number, ep. VI
At the time of writing the price for the set would be approximately 80,3 EUR + VAT while single model should cost 40,08 EUR + VAT. The models should be available in 2nd quarter of 2022. We accept preorders using the form on this site or e-mail until Tuesday, October 14th 2021 evening.